What is ABBYY Timeline?
ABBYY Timeline is a Process Intelligence platform featuring advanced task and process mining technology. Using the latest artificial intelligence (AI), it enables businesses to automatically build an interactive digital twin of their processes, analyze them in real time to identify bottlenecks, and predict future outcomes to facilitate decision-making of technology investments.
Elevate your business processes into extraordinary experiences
- Uncover automation opportunities: Make data-driven decisions for end-to-end process optimization. Combine data from desktop activities and event logs from operational systems to surface the biggest opportunities for automation.
- 100% end-to-end process transparency: Whether your data is sitting in a spreadsheet, a database, a warehouse, or separate systems of record, Timeline can retrieve the data you need and present you full, end-to-end process visualization.
- Improve productivity: Identify how productive each user is, including your robotic workforce. Discover which applications and websites are frequently used and which users are highly productive.
- Monitor and suggest better actions: Protocol analysis uncovers areas where required process execution rules are violated, including the order of tasks and time limits, and when any step is missing or repeated.
How it works
In four steps, discover and visualize process execution details automatically by leveraging artificial intelligence to examine desktop user interaction (known as task mining) or by analyzing your existing data (known as process mining) to quickly identify opportunities for improvement, monitor ongoing performance in real-time, and predict future outcomes.
1. Process discovering & mapping
Leverage ABBYY Task Mining capabilities and process mining technology to analyze desktop user interaction data and seamlessly link it with process details mined from system event data. The software then visually models these timestamps in such a way that you can instantly identify variations from the ideal process flow to find the root cause of a problem that may be impacting efficiency or customer experience.
2. Process analysis & optimization
Develop an understanding of process performance based on the actual data. Consider every step completed by every person and every machine involved in a process. ABBYY Timeline makes sense of all that data, with the ability to automatically organize and visually display your entire processes end to end. With this insight, it becomes easy to identify areas for process improvement—sometimes in places you weren’t even looking.
3. Process monitoring and alerting
Identify inefficient variations and set rules for the process. Alert the right staff or automate remediation to ensure processes are functioning properly and eliminate bad processes before they happen with ongoing monitoring of protocols.
4. Process prediction & forecasting
Predict the future process state. Combine process mining with machine learning and artificial intelligence to achieve highly integrated and fully automated insights to forecast processes in their future state, and take action to ensure positive outcomes.